Sunday, December 9, 2012

Week 1, Day 7

      Tonight I was able to get into the gym earlier which was amazing, the extra sleep is very much a welcomed experience  I still have not had an increase in strength in the chest but I have noticed an increase in strength in my back. I am beginning to think that doing shoulders and triceps the day before may be the culprit of the lack of gains. Next week I am going to start with this workout and then follow with the other one with a day of rest in between.

The focus of tonight's workout:

Chest, Back, Legs, Calves, Forearms, Abs
All Chest completed
All Back completed
All Calves completed
All Forearms completed
15 Minutes nonstop Abs completed.

Notes on tonight's workout:

1) Tonight I started substituting lower back hyper-extensions for the dead lift until my lower back is stronger.

Body condition at day 7:

      No DOMS present from the previous workouts. Although there have been no noticeable increases in strength in my chest there is definitely a noticeable increase of muscular endurance. A workout that took 3.5 hours the first time has been cut down to 1.5 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Bad ass bro. I can already see a huge improvement in just one week. I can't wait to see you at the end of week two!!

    ReplyDelete