Monday, December 3, 2012

Week 1, Day 1

      So I exceeded personal expectations on the first day. Out of the 23 exercises that Arnold does I completed all but seven. During the first four weeks I am only doing 2 sets of each exercise until my body can acclimate to the stress.

The Focus of today's workouts:

Chest, Back, Legs, Forearms, Calves
All chest completed
All back completed
2 Leg workouts completed
No Forearms
1 Calves workout completed

Notes on today's workout:

1) I got a little light headed near the end due to improper breathing. Remember, inhale when gravity has control of the weight and exhale when you have control of the weight.

2) I sweat a lot more than any other workout I have done since I ran track in school. Drink more water...A LOT more water.

3) Consume more calories per day to meet the needs of the workout routine.

4) Instead of doing the same muscle groups every other day take a 3 day approach for the first two weeks then re-evaluate.

Baseline Photos. (these are pretty embarrassing for me but here they are. I can only grow from here)



No comments:

Post a Comment