Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week 1, Day 4

      Tonight I was back to the "A" day and unlike the last attempt at completing the workout I was able to finish it tonight. I feel as though I moved a mountain tonight. At this rate I do not see any reason not to but up my sets from two per exercise to three.

The focus of tonight's workout:

Chest, Back, Legs, Forearms, Abs
All Chest completed
All Back completed
All Legs completed
All Forearms completed
15 minutes nonstop Abs 

Notes on Tonight's workout:

1) I tried to increase weight tonight and struggled with completing the final set. I am going to drop the weight back down so that I can complete both sets and once that feels to easy I will increase weight.

2) Arnold does a lot of calves every workout because he claimed that calves were his weaker muscle group as far as size is concerned I have done a self assessment and decided that that amount of exercise on my calves is unnecessary because genetically I have larger calves. Once I drop my body fat percentage I will reevaluate if I notice a major decrease in size but until then I will move the calves to an every other workout basis.

Body Condition at day 4:

      Nothing is sore tonight but I did notice increase in strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment