Thursday, December 6, 2012

Week 1, Day 3      

      So, before I began lifting tonight I thought that surely the delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) from my previous workout would have slowed me down or that it would have made completion of tonight's workout impossible, but I was wrong.
After the first few sets of the night all soreness dissipated. I was able to complete the full workout tonight, at a lowered rate of two sets per exercise. After tonight I think that my body will be ready for a 1 set increase by the beginning of week three and I plan to increase the set load by one every two weeks, body allowing.

The focus of today's workout:

Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, Forearms, Calves
All biceps completed
All triceps completed
All forearms completed
All calves completed

Notes on today's workout:

1) Breathing was better but could still use improvement.

2) Biceps are a weak muscle for me, I have to stick it out and build them up.

3) Shoulders clicks on the lateral raises unless my upper arm is forward of my body at about a 15 degree angle, keep that in mind.

Body Condition at day three:

My chest, back and legs are all sore from day one but should be ready for round two tomorrow. My biceps, triceps and shoulders feel great after tonight but its not called DOMS for nothing. We will see how I feel over all tomorrow.

Coming soon:
Monday I will provide progress photos and I will also provide Arnold's competition measurements and body fat percentage in comparison to where I stand on Monday. I am also going to provide his routine so you can have a means to compare. Get ready for the technicality of this blog to jump a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment