Sunday, December 9, 2012

Week 1, Day 6

      Today was a good day, I was extremely excited to get into the gym. I noticed an increase in strength in my triceps and increased weight accordingly. I have not noticed muscle fatigue since the first two workouts. Tonight I also decided to hit calves again despite the pain I had in them and the results were surprising, the pain went away. I think I may do calves every workout now because in working them I have to stretch them. I think maybe on week three instead of bumping up sets I may go to the six days on 1 day off frequency that Arnold used. I am feeling really good about my muscle recovery time and think it might be time to push the limits a little more. And, yet again 100% completion.

The Focus of tonight's workout:

Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, Forearms, Calves
All Biceps completed
All Triceps completed
All Shoulders completed
All Forearms completed
All Calves Completed

Notes on tonight's workout:

1) Strength increase in one muscle group others still need work.

2) Workout seemed a lot easier than the last attempt.

Body Condition at day 6:

DOMS in the calves has subsided post workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment